Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Drugs & Gaming (Oh my!)

You know that your guild leader smokes pot. You know that the guy you just beat in the arcade smelled like he just chugged a bottle of vodka. You know that crazy muffucka on the mic screaming at you just did a couple of lines.

Who's to blame for all this drug intake? Society? Video games? Parents?

It's a mixture of many things. Boredom for one will make anyone do anything and peer pressure's a bitch.

The thing is, do any of these drugs help you play games?

It depends on who you are. Personally, playing anything while drunk sucks. I get physical, and not intellectual when drinking. Although, if I were to smoke some weed and then play some Wii games, I can tell that there is a huge difference in my gameplay. It actually makes me concentrate on timing my smash moves, listening to the wiimote so that I know when to serve the ball in tennis, or which Mii is the look-alike.

Some people may look down upon this, but at least we're playing video games instead of being out in the world causing havoc. Imagine a world where there are no video games and everyone still did the same amount of drugs. Thinking about it scares me.

On that note...looks like some people want their faces owned.

...Liquid_Courage out...

No comments: